Benefits of Massage
There are many benefits to Thai massage. Experts estimate that almost 90% of health problems are related to stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing stress. Some of the benefits of massage include:
- Increased flexibility in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Increased range of motion in joints.
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduces fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues such as:
low - back pain.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Reduce depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Improve circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine , headaches.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers, and shorten maternity hospital stay.
- Ease dependance on medication